Credit Repair and Document Preparation Services
Having great credit is more important than ever. But why work with us?
- We offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- We are a company with integrity.
- We are very experienced with consumer, business and mortgage credit.
- We will be intimately involved with your credit repair experience.
- We will be there for you every step of the way.
- Credit Repair and correction is legal and the law is on your side. We help and guide you from start to finish and we prepare all of the documentation for the various credit agencies.
- Our fees are reasonable and there are NO long binding contracts. We help you to work with your files until it is done.
- Personalized Dispute Options to Fit Your Exact Credit Repair Needs.
- An Experienced Case Analyst and Case Advisor Working Personally With You throughout The Process.
- Custom Dispute Letters Submitted On Your Behalf.
- Access to Your Case Status and Updated Information – 24 Hours A Day / 7 Days A Week.
We have an excellent track record in helping client’s to improve their credit scores:
If you have a better credit score you could potentially have a better interest rate. Just an increase of 20 point in your credit score can mean a difference of tens of thousands of dollars in interest saved on an average priced home and hundreds of dollars of interest saved on car payments and credit cards. We have a proven track record of helping clients to raise credit scores quickly and effectively to give you better purchasing power.
Average Client’s Credit Score Increase in 6 months:
Average Score Increase in 35 days:
Average Score Increase in 90 days:
Our 100% Guarantee, Cancellation and Return Policy:
We do not remove at least one negative item off your credit Report within 60 days from the day you sign up with our Credit Repair Program.
Also, Signing up with our Credit Repair Program you agree to send updated reports and letters from the three Credit Bureaus and any Collection Agencies to us within 5 days of receipt. These letters can be Email, faxed or mailed to us.
You should receive updated credit reports every 15-45 days and make us aware if updated reports have not been received from the Credit Bureau’s.
You may cancel services at any time. Please notify us in writing 7 days before the next billing period.